Lower back „pain“ while and after squatting heavy
I have 5 years of training experience but recently (for 4 months) I have an uncomfortable feeling while squatting. The feeling/ pain gets worse after the training session.
My form is on point. Straight back and don’t use my lower back as my main source of power for the lift. Got many lifters who are more experienced than me looking over my form ...Also the problem occurs when I go heavier. Like 6 or less reps. The pain gets better/ is gone after 1-2 days.
So my question is: does anybody know a solution/ fix to my problem? Maybe my lower back is too weak in comparison? But idk my deadlift is a strong lift for me (I am skipping lower back training until I know for sure the reason of the pain). Or maybe it is stronger than my legs and it is compensating the lacking strength? I am including hip thrusts and hamstring isolation cause I read this might help putting less stress on the lower back.
Grateful for every advice!
Submitted April 24, 2019 at 02:15PM by squirtalert96 http://bit.ly/2W29Lzu
Comments
Post a Comment