Is sleep a marked limiting factor in my muscle building and fat burning?
I sleep between 5-7 hours per night, aiming for 8-9, but rarely getting it, due to work schedule and probably some everyday life stresses. I lift 6 days a week, and my diet in on point.
I feel I am making progress well, (I'm lean bulking) as I've put on 8-10 lbs over the past 5-6 months and kept or improved the appearance of my abs. MY question is, though, that I still seem to have a layer of body fat that I can't get rid of (the bottom 2 abs) regardless of if I'm cutting or bulking. Could this be hormonal and sleep related? I could absolutely set a nightly schedule and get 7-8 hours of sleep instead of 6-7, but after making lifting and diet a priority that I've done well with, sometimes I worry my life is too regimented and strict if I'm doing all of this and also going to bed at around 9:30 lol.
Submitted April 24, 2019 at 12:40PM by marrymetaylor http://bit.ly/2IYPx5U
Comments
Post a Comment